OMG – I can’t believe that I could not even commit to writing here everyday.
I’ve got so many projects on my plates right now that some of them has been piling up in the to-do list like forever!
Here are some of the pending task:
Work List from my trello.com page:
- 2016 Project Structure & Governance (60% completed)
- Data submission (90% complete from original request and 50% complete from new requirements)
- Data analysis & write up (since the data kept expanding/changing – my analysis is also mostly pending *sigh*)
Pending task from home:
- Closet clean up (need more closet space!)
- Solat & ironing room new setup (this is a mess!)
Kitchen Organization– Done!
- Mini library & hobby room project (sorting is half way through, but I may need to wait until April to purchase some new stuff to fully organized the room.
- Book family trip to Korea (almost complete)
- Finish painting.
My Debt-Free by 2018 Projects (D2018):
- (Project D2018-B) Look for stocks to sell – I have set a date
- (Project D2018-B) Set up an IG/FB/Website for online shop – name have been chosen
- (Project D2018-A) Get % sales target before August 2016 – on track for February
- (Project D2018-b) Get feedbacks and test market segment chosed
At the moment, I’m trying to finish up this book:
It’s a quick read, got it last Saturday and am already more than half way through. A good read to boost productivity and achieve something.
I honestly hope I can achieve at least 80% of what is targeted this year.
Can’t wait for my quiet week of March to come. For now, I have to log off for a meeting.
May Allah light my way and ease my journey.